Jan 04-05, 2020
The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center
3700 W Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Saturday 11AM to 4PM Sunday 12PM to 4PM
Jul 19-20, 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall
Swenson & Desert Inn
Park in Platinum Lot East Side of Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Friday 6PM - 10PM Saturday 11AM to 4PM
Las Vegas Brides Favorite Magazine
Get Yours Today!
- Find Wedding Pros
- See Bridal Fashions
- See Latest Decor Trends
- Enjoy Real Vegas Weddings
- Wedding Planning Tips & More
- Free - Order Yours Today!
Download for Free
- Find Vendors on your iOS device
- Save your favorites
- Handy Vendor Directory
- Wedding Tips & Trends
- Download for Free
1. Attend a bridal show , meet prospective vendors face to face, sample wedding cake, see cutting edge décor trends and the latest bridal fashions in a dazzling Las Vegas fashion show. The Bridal Spectacular has been presenting the most popular bridal shows since 1991.
2. Request a Complimentary copy of Spectacular Bride™ Our wedding magazine provides you all the information you will need for your Las Vegas wedding as well as wedding planning articles, decorating ideas and helpful planning tips.
3. Visit our Wedding Services Resource Guide where you can find local Las Vegas wedding vendors in every category, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedos, Entertainment, Florists, Invitations, Photographers, Reception Sites, Videographers and More.
4. From the day of your engagement to the wedding day, the Bridal Spectacular Blog shares wedding tips, decor trends and wedding professional spotlights. We also feature engagement photography and Las Vegas Weddings on real brides and grooms just like you!
The latest from our Spectacular Blogs...
Bridal Spectacular shares Patricia & Douglas’ Las Vegas wedding by Moxie Studio Photography.
Ah, so you found ‘The One’ and now it is finally time to choose your perfect wedding attire! Well, the classy and bold color combo of a red and gray bridal party may just be the ticket — at least it certainly was for Pa... [read more]
Bridal Spectacular features wedding fashion by M Place Productions.
Well-known, a Las Vegas hotel wedding venue is one of the most unique wedding experiences any couple could dream of. Just imagine, a wedding under the bright lights of the Strip in New York, Paris, or in this case, the Roman Empire! That’s right, ... [read more]