Jan 04-05, 2020
The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center
3700 W Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Jul 19-20, 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center
Swenson & Desert Inn
Park in Platinum Lot East Side of Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Friday 6PM - 10PM Saturday 11AM to 4PM
Las Vegas Brides Favorite Magazine
Get Yours Today!
- Find Wedding Pros
- See Bridal Fashions
- See Latest Decor Trends
- Enjoy Real Vegas Weddings
- Wedding Planning Tips & More
- Free - Order Yours Today!
Download for Free
- Find Vendors on your iOS device
- Save your favorites
- Handy Vendor Directory
- Wedding Tips & Trends
- Download for Free
1. Attend a bridal show , meet prospective vendors face to face, sample wedding cake, see cutting edge décor trends and the latest bridal fashions in a dazzling Las Vegas fashion show. The Bridal Spectacular has been presenting the most popular bridal shows since 1991.
2. Request a Complimentary copy of Spectacular Bride™ Our wedding magazine provides you all the information you will need for your Las Vegas wedding as well as wedding planning articles, decorating ideas and helpful planning tips.
3. Visit our Wedding Services Resource Guide where you can find local Las Vegas wedding vendors in every category, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedos, Entertainment, Florists, Invitations, Photographers, Reception Sites, Videographers and More.
4. From the day of your engagement to the wedding day, the Bridal Spectacular Blog shares wedding tips, decor trends and wedding professional spotlights. We also feature engagement photography and Las Vegas Weddings on real brides and grooms just like you!
The latest from our Spectacular Blogs...
Bridal Spectacular features a Las Vegas wedding captured by M Place Productions.
Although Crissie is originally from Southern California and Tanner is from Minnesota, the couple wanted to have their wedding in the place they met — Las Vegas! So the couple coordinated a Vegas Wedding Weekend to remember for all of t... [read more]
Spectacular Bride features cover image photographer, Ella Gagiano Studios.
Despite the cool temperatures and rainy days, we are wishing for those warmer times ahead. And, with spring just around the corner, it is time to introduce the 2019 spring edition of ... [read more]