Get Your Tickets Now — It’s Almost Time for The Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Bridal Show!
The 2019 Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Shows returns to the Las Vegas Convention Center on July 19 and 20.
The countdown is on! The 2019 Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Bridal Show returns to Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall on July 19 and 20. And, we have all the information and new features you need to know to get the most out of the show experience!
2019 NEW Show Features
There is no better place to plan your dream wedding than at a Bridal Spectacular Show! From great ideas, inspiration, and interactive experiences, here are some of the new features at the 2019 Veils & Vino Show!
The Bouquet Experience Sponsored by Flora Couture
Why should your hair and makeup be the only thing you get a trial for? Visit our pop-up flower shop to get the bouquet trial you deserve for an exquisitely tailored bridal look!
- Step One: Pick your colors (bring swatches)
- Step Two: Watch and interact with the floral designer as they make a stunning hand-tied bouquet from your ideas
- Step Three: Take a Selfie with ShutterBooth
- Step Four: Return the bouquet so that we can create a sustainable experience for the next guest
DIY Sand Ceremony Station
Take a break and get creative! Experience the fun of the classic wedding sand ceremony with your partner or your bestie! Take home your creation as a keepsake! Glass jars, sand, and decorations are all provided for you. Simply supply the creativity!
Ring Selfie Station
Show your partner and the world that you love your ring. Visit the Ring Selfies Station where we have created a mini studio of props and displays for getting that perfect hand selfie!
Practice your new name — You know you want to!
Show off your perfect handwriting or doodle of your new name. Don’t lie… we know you have been practicing! Visit our cute signature wall where you can leave your mark as a couple.
Take photos with two of the largest diamond rings you have ever seen!
Other Veils & Vino Favorite Features
- LED Unplugged Lounge – Take a quick break — Relax and have a cocktail
- Concession stands for a quick snack and beverage
- Silhouette Gown Sale – Find your dream dress and take it home!
Meet Vegas’ Top Wedding Pros & Score a Great Deal!
At the Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Bridal Show, over 130 OF THE BEST WEDDING PROS will be onsite to help plan your dream wedding! In addition, many of these vendors also provide exclusive show deals to our show attendees! Take a look at our roster here: 2019 Veils & Vino Show Vendors
Tickets & VIB Details
- General Admission Tickets are $15
- VIB Tickets are $29.99
- Grooms get in Free Friday FOR DATE NIGHT
- Receive $4.50 off admission when you buy tickets online with promo code: BLOG2019. Click here for tickets and show details.
If you want to experience the VIP treatment, purchase our VIB Bride & Guest Tickets, which include:
- Spectacular Bride T-shirts for Bride, Groom or Bridal Party,
- A Complimentary Vino, Beer or other Beverage
- VIB Seating at the Fashion Show (must wear T-shirt and arrive 20 minutes early)
- The first 50 attendees each day receive a Two-Night Staycation in Las Vegas Compliments of Casablanca Express* (restrictions apply)
- Express line privilege at The Bouquet Experience
In addition, the first 50 General Admission attendees each day also will receive a Two-Night Staycation in Las Vegas Compliments of Casablanca Express *(restrictions apply).
2019 Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Show Information:
Ready to go? Check out all the details below:
- Date: July 19 from 6-10pm | July 20 from 11am-4pm
- Location & Directions: The show is located at the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall Far East Side located on Swenson near Desert Inn. Park in the back in the Platinum Lot. Parking is $10.
- Fashion Show: Friday at 8:30pm and Saturday at 2:30pm
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
Additionally, for more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com. Also, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches