So What Exactly is a Wedding Show?
The 2018 Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Bridal Show returns July 20 & 21.
Oftentimes, we at Bridal Spectacular hear this question — What exactly is a wedding show anyway?
As first-time brides and grooms, planning a wedding may be like learning a foreign language. And, attending a wedding show is one of the best resources available to get all of your questions answered, get ideas, and find your perfect vendors in just one day. Watch below to learn more!
What is a Bridal Spectacular Bridal Show?
- A Bridal Spectacular Bridal Show is an event. Picture the Las Vegas Convention Center chock-full of every type of wedding vendor you could possibly need — all under one roof!
- There are hundreds of wedding displays providing brides and grooms with ideas and inspiration for your big day. As it’s told, seeing is believing!
- You will be able to meet and connect with vendors that can provide advice and answer all of your questions to help you better plan your dream wedding!
- When you attend a Bridal Spectacular Bridal Show, you get to see and taste a variety of food, cakes and other delicious treats to get some of the preliminary tasting work out of the way.
- You can even watch a designer fashion show to see the latest wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, and more!
Ready to go? Be sure to save-the-date for our Veils & Vino Bridal Spectacular Show July 20 and 21 where you can meet Las Vegas’ top wedding vendors in person! Receive $4.50 off admission when you buy tickets online with promo code: BLOG2018. Click here for tickets and show details.
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches