The U.S. & Canada Come Together For This Beautiful Multicultural Wedding
Bridal Spectacular shares Chloe & Dallas’ Las Vegas wedding by Ella Gagiano Studios.
So, what do you get when an American gal falls head over heels in love with a Canadian guy? Well, you get the most beautiful and fun multicultural wedding for Chloe and Dallas!
A Glimpse at Chloe & Dallas’ Wedding
First, Chloe and Dallas’ June wedding took place at Bear’s Best Golf Course, with its picturesque rolling green hills as the backdrop. Next, the couple chose a navy blue and white color scheme intertwined with pops of bright hot pink. Then, they added in a little dash of football making it truly special for the couple. For example, the groom wore NFL Dallas Cowboys cufflinks and they chose to have a fun Cowboys-themed wedding cake. However, it was Chloe and Dallas’ wedding guests who really made their multicultural wedding so special!
Quote From the Bride
“Well, what made our wedding so unique was having all of our friends and family with us,” Chloe shared. “My husband is from Canada and we had a lot of his friends and family come, which was so great for a destination wedding! And, our welcome to the family speeches were so unique and had everyone laughing!”
We hope you enjoy this glimpse of Chloe and Dallas’s multicultural wedding captured by Ella Gagiano!
Bridal Spectacular thanks these amazing Las Vegas wedding professionals
Finally, thank you to the Las Vegas wedding pros that helped make Chloe and Dallas’s wedding possible:
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Bear’s Best Las Vegas
- Photographer: Ella Gagiano Studios
- Wedding Coordinator: Tina Randall/ Ed Ramos
- Hair & Makeup: Iris Medina
- Florist: Naakiti Floral Design
- Specialty Lighting: LED Unplugged
- Décor: Naakiti Floral Design, Hobby Lobby & Bear’s Best
- Wedding Invitations: Paper and Home
- Wedding Favors: Created by the bride’s mom, mother-in-law, and the bride. Also, Morgan Taylor Jewelers in Las Vegas helped customize our poker chips.
- DJ: Knight Sounds Entertainment
- Photo Booth: Smash Booth
- Caterer: Bear’s Best
- Wedding Cake: Las Vegas Custom Cakes
- Officiant: Pastor Ed Bruning
- Wedding Dress: NWL Contemporary Dresses
- Tuxedos: Mastroianni Fashions
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Nordstrom’s and the MOH’s dress was from Lulu’s
About Ella Gagiano Studios
To start, Ella Gagiano beautifully combines high-end, creative and artistic photography with a sense of effortlessness and fun. Next, she believes capturing special moments that should be treasured forever. And, that love that people feel makes going out each day a pleasure for Ella. “For love is the reason for living.”
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
Firstly, to view more real Las Vegas weddings, please click here. Additionally, for more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com. Also, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Meanwhile, be sure to Save-The-Date for July 19 & 20, for our upcoming Veils & Vino Bridal Spectacular at the Las Vegas Convention Center! Above all, receive $4.50 off admission when you buy tickets online with promo code: BLOG2019. Click here for tickets and show details.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches